Friday, June 4, 2010

It's too darn hot...

It's too darn hot,
I'd like to sup with my baby tonight....

I'm such a wimp when it comes to weather. The temperature raised to a whopping 85 degrees and I feel like I'm melting. I know, I'm such a baby :lol:.

Well yesterdays heat caused my whole body to swell up like a balloon... yay for bloating and water retention... was that tmi? oh well, too late now. But today I've been trying hard to drink cupful upon cupful of water and the swelling is going down. I'm feeling a little more comfortable so that's nice... yesterday I just felt frumpy and miserable... I hate those days.

Well, ballroom class tonight with the hubs, I love "date night".

2 comments:

  1. It is super hot in Georgia. Are you enjoying the ballroom classes? I want to try something other than Salsa with SO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving the ballroom class. But what's great about it is that every month they change what style they teach. We've done the waltz, two step, rumba and I think we're moving on to salsa so far. We really liked rumba.

    ReplyDelete